- Established: 1806
- Population: 200,536 (2000 census)
- County Seat: Binghamton
- Tourism Region: Central-Leatherstocking
- Information: Go Broome County
- Bordering Counties: Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Tioga,
Susquehanna Pa., Wayne Pa.
- Area code: 607
- Origin of Name: Named in honor of John Broome, who was Lieutenant Governor
when Broome Count was established in 1806.
- Incorporated Cities: Binghamton
- Villages: Deposit, Endicott, Johnson City, Lisle, Port Dickinson,
Whitney Point, Windsor
- Towns: Barker, Binghamton, Chenango, Colesville, Conklin, Dickinson,
Fenton, Kirkwood, Lisle, Maine, Nanticoke, Sanford, Triangle, Union, Vestal,