- Established: 1797
- Population: 48,055 (2000 census)
- County Seat: Delhi
- Tourism Region: Catskills
- Information: Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Bordering Counties: Broome, Chenango, Greene, Otsego, Schoharie, Sullivan, Ulster, Pike Pa., Wayne Pa.
- Area code: majority 607
- Origin of Name: The name is in honor of Lord Delaware (or de la Warr), appointed governor of Virginia in 1609, who was much respected by the early colonists.
- Incorporated Cities: none
- Villages: Andes, Delhi, Deposit*, Fleischmanns, Franklin, Hancock, Hobart, Margaretville, Sidney, Stamford, Walton
- Towns: Andes, Bovina, Colchester, Davenport, Delhi, Deposit, Franklin, Hamden, Hancock, Harpersfield, Kortright, Masonville, Meredith, Middletown, Roxbury, Sidney, Stamdford, Tompkins, Walton
* Village of Deposit also in Broome County
- Delaware County is in NYSDOT Region 9, county code 92.
- List of county highways from Empire State Roads.
- Relevant exit guides: