- Established: 1824
- Population: 44,171 (2000 census)
- County Seat: Albion
- Tourism Region: Greater Niagara
- Information: Orleans County website
- Bordering Counties: Genesee, Monroe, Niagara
- Area code: 585
- Origin of Name: Named for the Old World French Royal House of Orleans.
- Incorporated Cities: none
- Villages: Albion, Holley, Lyndonville, Medina
- Towns: Albion*, Barre, Carlton, Clarendon, Gaines, Kendall, Murray, Ridgeway, Shelby, Yates
* This is one of two towns named Albion in New York State. The other is in Oswego County.
- Orleans County is in NYSDOT Region 4, county code 45.
- List of county highways from Empire State Roads.
- Relevant exit guides: